Understanding your IT landscape is essential to getting the most from it.
You need to be confident that your IT strategy is perfectly aligned with your plans to help drive your business forward, benefiting from cost-savings, increased productivity and efficiencies.
About our IT technology reviews
Our approach is different. We won’t just run automated network scans; we’ll make sure we truly get to know your business.
We’ll speak to members of your business during the review, including senior management, IT staff, information security officers and end-users.
SAVE TIME AND MONEY
Spending time getting to know your business enables us to build a full picture of your goals and strategy — along with the day-to-day challenges that can hinder these — resulting in an elegant, future-proof solution, and ultimately saving you money and time.
IMPORTANT Q’S TO ASK YOUR BUSINESS
- Can your IT support your business growth plans, or is it blocking your business?
- Are you regularly having to deal with “IT issues”, and do you understand why these occur?
- Are you getting value for money, and is your IT budget working hard enough for you?
- Is your IT fit for purpose?
Are your staff able to work efficiently, supported by your IT systems and services?
- Are there risks in your current IT environment?
- Is your business’ and your customers’ data safe?
About the service
Benefits of a technology review from us
Our technology review is of enormous benefit to any business that wants to create a plan for advanced security, efficiency and sustainable growth.
We want to provide you with a plan that will make your business thrive, not just survive.
Frequently asked questions
FAQ: IT Technology review
A technology review from Optimising IT checks that your IT capability and service matches your organisation’s requirements and current industry best practices.
There are many reasons why you might need a technology review. Here are some of the common reasons our customers come to us:
- IT is unreliable — services are often slow or not working at all.
- The IT user experience is poor — staff are frustrated at over complication, lack of capability or speed.
- There are concerns over data security and cyber security.
- The service provided by the current IT team or provider is not what you expect or need.
- You are unsure of the value you get from your IT spend.
- You watch your competitors accelerate away with capability you don’t have.
- You know you need to modernise your business approach using IT but aren’t sure where to start.
We have a wide range of technology exposure, capability and experience across multiple industries. Here are some of them:
- Anything Microsoft
- Software Development
- Professional Services
- Financial services.