Managed IT services
IT project management and delivery
Managing IT projects can be time-consuming and challenging. Often there are many dependencies and third parties to coordinate and finding an available internal project manager who has the specialist skills needed for IT projects can be difficult.
We offer a complete package of on-demand, highly skilled resources, including engineers, procurement and a project manager to keep your projects on track.
Your business benefits from our team’s wealth of experience and expertise gleaned from working on multiple IT projects across a wide range of sectors — including automotive, hospitality, legal services, recruitment, retail, and financial services to name but a few.
About our IT project management and delivery
We have worked with a variety of businesses to deliver an even wider variety of projects. Some examples of projects that we have completed are:
- Cloud migrations
- Network refits and WiFi installations
- Microsoft Office 365 implementations and migrations
- Disaster recovery and backup solutions
- Systems integrations
- Providing IT infrastructure and comms for new site developments
Large scale office moves
- Business Intelligence and reporting solution
- Cyber Essentials and Cyber Essentials plus certification
- Firewall and security platform implementations and management
About the service
Why choose us for IT project management?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
FAQ: IT Project delivery
Sometimes, when you need to make a change at scale, improve your network, upgrade your cyber security or roll out a few hundred new laptops, we’ll provide you with a fully scoped and delivered IT project.
Project delivery from Optimising IT includes everything you need from conception to completion, including design, testing, user pilots, full-scale delivery, project management and user engagement and training.
We support a range of technologies but focus on the following core technologies and project delivery resources and capabilities:
- Moving to the cloud using Microsoft 365 and Azure technologies
- Azure AD/Intune
- SSO or “single-sign-on” projects
- Getting ready for Cyber Essentials and
- Cyber Essentials Plus
- Business reporting, CRM and ERP using Microsoft power platform, including PowerBI and Dynamics
- Network improvement, replacement or set up projects using Cisco Meraki, Fortinet and HP Aruba (network switches, wi-fi and firewalls)
- End-user device rollout and replacement — Microsoft Surface, HP and Lenovo
- Voice in Teams — migrating that old, inflexible phone system to Microsoft Teams to fully unlock flexible working
- We also supply comms!
No. We have a dedicated IT project delivery team for change. Why? Projects require planning, appropriate focus and an outcome-focused approach. Our support teams are epic, literally the best in the business, so we let them focus on what they are good at for a consistent, seamless IT support experience.